Give God the Glory
Isaiah 60:1 says “Arise, shine, for your light has come and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.” If you keep reading, v2 says: “See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and His glory appears on you.”
••• Rhett has a CD that was made in 1996 (I actually had the same CD when I was little, but my mom found another one when I had Rhett) & if Rhett is in the car & he is crying, you turn on the Cedarmont Kids CD & he is quiet as a mouse. •••
The CD has your usual kid gospel songs, but our favorite song on the CD is the song about Noah’s Ark. At the very end it says “So rise and shine and give God the glory, glory.” That should be our mentality everyday in everything we do is to Rise and shine and give God the glory.
In the world we live in now, we have to daily pray for our children & how they will be brought up in schools, the friends they will have, the teachers they will have & we pray, just like in verse 2, that the LORD’s light will shine through our children (and us too) in the thick darkness that covers the earth.
•••when Rhett still slept with us, I would wake him up singing “so rise and shine and give God the glory.” I want to start him out young understand everything we do in this world should be to honor and glorify our God.•••
All I want in this world is for God my Father to use my life to glorify Him. He is doing that everyday. I see blessings in my life that only God could do. I could give you a grocery list of everything, and when I get to share what He has done for me people, my favorite line is, “Only God could had done that.”
~~Let me give you a little testimony. My husband and I got married young. We had a child young. With marriage and children, come responsibilities... expensive ones, I went back to school & when I got into clinical I was without a job. It is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to work during clinical. ANYWAY...I am the stressor in our relationship. (I know stressing is bad) but I stress over any little thing. So anytime we would have a hiccup with money, I would pray & stress & pray some more but God always came through.
We learned if we tithed, not because you’re supposed to do it, but because we wanted to, the Lord blessed us in return. God will always bring you through the obstacles. So every morning, I will sing to my son to Give God ALL the Glory! 💓✝️
Happy Wednesday ✝️☀️❤️

Comments
Post a Comment