32 WEEKS PREGGO

 The last bumpdate I did was in my 2nd trimester, but now we are well into our 3rd trimester & just counting down the weeks until our sweet little boy is here!! Yesterday, my mom and I took my maternity pics and I am SO IN LOVE with them!! Let me just share a few of them with you!

The MILK BATH😍

I have dreamed of doing a milk bath & maternity pics were the perfect opportunity to do them!! I had my mom take my maternity pics because we have so much fun just us taking pictures (my sister did tag along on this one) & when my mom & I take the pics, it's not a serious 2-hour photoshoot. We drive around, find different locations, play around with different poses, and our pictures always turn out amazing!!

One advice I can give to you if you want to do a milk bath is to spray your fake flowers (if you used fake, they say real flowers float, but all I had was fake🤷🏼‍♀️) with a waterproof protectant spray the night before your shoot and your flowers should float. Me being me, I didn't do any research so my flowers sunk immediately after putting them in the bath. Our solution was to lay my dress out under the water and let the dress hold the flowers up.

Another thing to consider when doing a milk bath is the color flowers you use. See those bright red flowers in the corner of the tub? I put those flowers in my bath and IT IMMEDIATELY TURNED MY MILK RED!!!! Bright colored fake flowers may or may not turn the color of the milk, so keep that in mind.

DID I MENTION IT WAS NEAR 32 DEGREES??? ❄️

One of the main reasons I got my mom to take my maternity pics is because when I want to do something completely insane, she just goes along with it without question!! We found this puddle & thought how beautiful and magical it would be to stand in the puddle and pose. Did I mention Louisiana was expecting snow and it was probably 32 degrees outside when we took these pics?

My feet were so numb in these pics, but look how they turned out!! I stood in this puddle 3 separate times to get the most perfect picture, and in my opinion, I think we got it!!

LET'S TALK ABOUT STRETCH MARKS✨


One of the hardest things I have dealt with during my pregnancy is getting over the fact that my body is stretching out to grow my baby. Before pregnancy, and before I met my husband I was very depressed and so I was very small (my senior year of high school I had an eating disorder and so I was close to 100 lbs.) I met my husband and I was no longer depressed and I was the happiest I had ever been, so I gained weight. And then I got pregnant. I wanted this picture, not to post, but for me because even though I seen my stretch marks as "ugly" and "not attractive" the stretch marks remind me that my body GREW my son, and to do that, my body had to grow WITH my son.

Mamas, never be ashamed of your stretch marks!! I promise they're beautiful! **Fun fact, my son has been bouncing around this whole time I am writing this post LOL**

FEELING LIKE A MODEL 🤩


This was one of my mom's favorite pics and the best thing about it was it was an "accident" picture. I sat on the tree trying to think of the best way to pose and how we could make this tree look magical, and she said, "Stop, hold still. This is perfect!" And that is how this picture came along!! WE LOVE A GOOD ACCIDENT PICTURE!!

HOOKS, SCALES, AND LITTLE FISH TAILS, THAT'S WHAT LITTLE BOYS ARE MADE OF🐠

When I found out I was pregnant, I wanted a son. Don't get me wrong, I would had loved a daughter the absolute same, but my husband and I fish, and hunt, and we both wanted a little boy. We are so blessed to have our baby boy, and we can't wait to buy him his first fishing pole, his first 4 wheeler, his first gun, and all the rest of his "firsts."

So during my 2nd trimester update, I did this questionnaire & I am gonna do it again!

How far along are you? 32 weeks

What fruit are you? Rhett Man is as big as a cantaloupe and a squash.

Exercise: Honestly, no! I walk my dog every couple of hours every day, but I get super bad heartburn when I walk around and do too much.

Stretch marks: As you seen in the pics, yes I have stretch marks. On my tummy, inner thighs, and boobies!

Swelling: Thankfully no. Which is a great thing because swelling could be a sign of preeclampsia & we are so thankful we do not have that!!

Maternity clothes: I only wear maternity pants & oversized t shirts. Nothing else!

Sleep: NO. NO. NO. NO. I really didn't sleep good pre pregnancy & so now I'm always up peeing, or scrolling on my phone, or watching TV.

Food cravings: I love sour candy. Today I craved pancakes so I whipped up some but no unusual cravings.

Symptoms: Bad Bad lower back pain, Braxton Hicks, Heartburn, Peeing 24/7. Ya know the usual 32 week symptoms!

Movement: Yes! This is such an active baby!! He is rolling around, and flipping right now!!

What I miss: I miss being able to easily shave my legs, and I miss being comfortable!

What I’m loving: I love seeing him move and watching him from outside the tummy, and I love knowing he is happy and healthy.

What I’m looking forward to: I am looking forward to breastfeeding because it bonds mama and baby and I am ready to have that special bond with my son! I am also looking forward to seeing his personality develop and seeing his beautiful face!

Best moment this week: Best moment this week was taking my maternity pics! 1/10/21

Words of wisdom: ENJOY YOUR PREGNANCY!! Yes it is hard and yes you will be in pain, but pregnancy is such a bond between mom and baby and it should be enjoyed.

The next "bumpdate" I will do will include my sweet son's birth!! How awesome! xoxo Kennedy





Comments

Popular Posts