OH HOW THE BUMP HAS GROWN

 We are in our 2nd trimester!! 25 weeks along with our precious boy!! Let's rewind back to our first bump pic

15 WEEKS: SEPTEMBER 9, 2020















20 WEEKS: OCTOBER 18, 2020
21 WEEKS: OCTOBER 22, 2020


23 WEEKS: NOVEMBER 4, 2020
24 WEEKS: NOVEMBER 11, 2020














This was stolen from another blog (hehe thanks Caymen)

How far along are you? 25 weeks

What fruit are you? He is as big as an eggplant, but I have my app set to movies and TV so he is as big as the shaving cream can from Jurassic Park!! If you're an 80s or 90s person, he is as big as Zack Morris' brick phone from Saved By The Bell!!

Exercise: I try!! I walk my dog every day, but I don't go to the gym! I try to watch a youtube workout video every now and then!!

Stretch marks: Yes, from the pregnancy: on my tummy. From natural weight gain, on my inner thighs and near my boobies :)

Swelling: Not too much! During my clinical day my ankles will swell.

Maternity clothes: YES PLEASE!!! THEY ARE SOOO COMFY and I feel like I could take down the whole world in them!!

Sleep: What is sleep anymore?? I have always been an early riser, but now when I'm up, I'm up so hello getting up at midnight hahah

Food cravings: PICKLES (but I loved pickles before pregnancy), sweets (anything sour), corndogs with mustard!!

Symptoms: I have super bad lower back pain, leg cramps, the usual pregnancy symptoms lol

Movement: YES!! He is so active!! I love he is big enough to see his kicks outside the tummy!

What I miss: Sleeping normally lol!! I never woke up in the middle of the night to pee, but now its like a 4x a night thing lol

What I’m loving: Seeing him move, setting up his nursery, knowing he is growing inside of me!

What I’m looking forward to: Breastfeeding! I think it is so amazing how our bodies are built to support life!! Breast milk has so many perks and I am so excited to try it! I also am looking forward to seeing his facial features!

Best moment this week: When I passed my fundamentals test and he started to move and kick!

Words of wisdom: Never let what other people say about pregnancy affect how you see pregnancy! Pregnancy is a wonderful thing and yes sometimes it is tough, but it is so rewarding! Knowing a little life is inside of you is amazing! Also USE BODY BUTTER!! Stretch marks can hurt so bad!! It helps relieve the pain.

Comments

Popular Posts