GET TO KNOW ME

Hey, y'all!! My name is Kennedy Hudson and I am so excited to start this blog journey with y'all! First I'm gonna start off by telling you a little bit about myself!! I am a 20-year-old full-time nursing student! I started my prereqs in nursing in the fall of 2018 at NSU in Natchitoches. I am your typical "southern belle, country girl!" I am from North Louisiana & I wouldn't want it any other way!!

I grew up with 2 amazing parents who have always supported me in everything I have done. I also have a spunky 14-year-old sister who is my very best friend! My parents are farmers who have everything from watermelons, cucumbers, squash, to flowers! They are the most hardworking people I know!

My sister is my rock!! We have a little age difference between us, so I'm basically her second mom (LOL). She loves makeup and she loves self-care! She is always down to give you a pedicure!


In 2018 during my freshman year of college, I had this cute boy in my anatomy lab class, Kaleb. Turns out he knew one of my friends. I was introduced to this cute boy from my lab class in the parking lot of NSU and from then on we became best friends!! (The first pic is our first picture EVER together at a BCM event at school and the next 2 pics are how we grew over the past 2 years). We have grown so much over the past 2 years and I couldn't have picked a better boyfriend.




On June 13, 2019 the cute boy from my anatomy lab class proposed & it was one of the best days of my life!! He got all my friends that I worked with (I worked at a restaurant on Front Street in Natchitoches) to be there and it was so special!! I knew the moment I met him, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and I was so happy he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me! We got our fur baby LuLu in September 2019 & she is our first baby! Look how cute she is!


In May of 2020 (in the midst of COVID haha) Kaleb and I got married! It was such a beautiful ceremony and we got to spend it with all our friends and family!! Even during a pandemic had the best time and I said "I DO" and vowed to love the cute boy from my anatomy lab class for the rest of my life!!



ENJOY THESE WEDDING PICS :) 






XOXO KENNEDY 







Comments

Popular Posts